To create a safe and enjoyable physical education environment.
State University of New York College at Cortland, Cortland, NY
Expected Graduation: December 2011
Bachelors of Science in Education
Major: Physical Education
Dutchess Community College, Poughkeepsie, NY
Years Attended: Spring 2007 - Spring 2009
University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT
Years Attended: Fall 2006
St Mary’s Catholic School, Cortland, NY Fall 2009
After School Care
- Aided assigned age groups for the afternoon, ranging from Pre-K to 4th grade.
- Participated in fine motor skill activities such as coloring, board games, drawing, etc.
- Led children in physical activities during their gymnasium time.
Town Of Pawling, NY - Recreational Department
After School Program for Middle School Students Fall 2007 - Spring 2009
- Co-worker to head of the program.
- Supervised approximately 20 middle school students for 4 hours after school.
- Participated with kids in various activities such as sports, crafts, board games, helped with homework.
Summer Camp Counselor Summer 2007 - 2008
- Led 20-25 middle school aged children through their schedule for each day.
- Participated in all of their activities with them, including sports, art, and swimming.
Pawling Central Baptist Church, Pawling, NY
Vacation Bible School: Head of Outdoor Games Summer 2009
- Organized and led outdoor games and physical activities for elementary school children.
- Connected the activities to stories from the bible
- Ensured safety creating an enclosed area for play.
Member of the Physical Education Majors Club Fall 2009 - Present